Learn how to earn passive income literally while you sleep 💤
This is very fun and super easy to do. This involves using a trading bot which will generate you automated profits, don’t worry it’s completely free to use.
- First you will need some crypto. Anything will work, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dogecoin. If you already have some crypto in a wallet then you can skip to the next step.
If you don’t have any crypto, no worries it’s very easy to attain. First thing you will want to do is sign up for a free Coinbase account here.
Verify your account and link your bank account and then you will be able to purchase some crypto. Unfortunately Coinbase charges a fee but it doesn’t matter as Coinbase will give you $10 in free Bitcoin after your purchase.
Even if they didn’t, you would make back the fee within a few hours of running the free bot.
I recommend purchasing XLM Stellar Lumens as you can transfer and send them for free with no fee. You can convert them to your crypto of choice later on.
You will need the Google Authenticator app as well and will need to enable 2FA authentication for your account for added security. 🔒
2. Once you have purchased your crypto, the next step will be to go here and create an account. You will need to verify your information here as well and upload your license and enable 2FA authentication as well.
Once your account is verified and ready to go. You can click “Deposit” at the top right corner. Find XLM Stellar Lumens, click I agree, and then copy your XLM address.
3. Now go back to your Coinbase account and click “Portfolio” on the left, click XLM, and then click “Send”
Paste the address into the address field. Now go back to KuCoin and copy the memo.
4. Head back to Coinbase and now paste in the memo. You are now ready to send your XLM to KuCoin for free. Click submit and confirm the transfer. You may need to enter your 2FA, just select the app on your phone and input the code for Coinbase.
Go back to KuCoin and you will find your XLM Stellar Lumens now in your Main Account on KuCoin.
5. Click Market at the top left and search for XLM. We will be looking for the XLM/USDT trading pair. Select that, and then on the trading screen you will see a buy and sell section in the bottom right. Select “Market” and then select “Sell all XLM” and then confirm it.
You have just converted your XLM into USDT. Which we will be trading with.
We are almost finished! Now we just need to download the app. Scan the QR code below with your camera on your smartphone. The link will appear for you to download the app.
6. Once the app is downloaded, sign in using your credentials for KuCoin. On the home screen you will see an icon that says trading bot with a robot emoji.
Click that, and then select Classic Grid Bot, it will be the first option. Then click the green Create button below. 🤖
On the next screen is where we will select the cryptocurrency we want the bot to trade and the crypto we want the profits to be settled in.
7. Underneath “All Parameters” you will see something like KCS/USDT. The second one is what the profits will always be settled in. In this example, all of the profits would be settled in USDT, which is a stable coin pegged to the US Dollar. It doesn’t gain or lose value, thus it is less risky and volatile to trade with.
You can choose several different cryptocurrencies to trade with and you can choose to have your profits settled in BTC or ETH as well. A trading pair like ETH/BTC, is more volatile and risky since both assets can gain or lose value.
Just wanted to provide a quick explanation on how volatile certain pairs can be. I recommend starting with a USDT trading pair.
8. Click the trading pair to see all of the different pairs you can trade with. I usually stick with the main assets like BTC, ETH, or LTC but will also use certain projects that I know are good and are undervalued and down at the moment.
Click “Change” on the right side to see the assets that are down the most in a 24 hour period.
You can also select the different pairings at the top like USDT, BTC, ETH. Or if you want to see assets from a specific sector you can click DeFi or NFT.
9. Once you have figured out what trading pair you want to use, just select your Total Investment. You can select to use the asset to trade with the sliding bar on the right but I recommend leaving that setting alone and trading with USDT.
10. Use the main sliding bar to select what percentage of your total investment you’d like the bot to use. The more capital the bot has to work with the more profits you will make.
It will review your settings with you and then click begin. After that you don’t need to do anything else.
You now have an automated passive income stream set up and working 24/7.
Quick Overall Summary
- Sign up for a Coinbase account
- Link your bank account and purchase some crypto.
- Sign up for a KuCoin account
- Download the KuCoin app with the QR code above.
- Transfer your crypto to Kucoin and convert it to USDT
- Open the app, select trading bot, select the USDT trading pair and start your bot.
Please feel free to reach out to me on Twitter if you have any questions or need help setting up your bot.
TIP: Right now is an incredible time to setup multiple bots (You can setup a maximum of 10) as the industry is recovering from a massive 60% decline. It is slowly recovering so these insanely cheap prices won’t be around for long.
Recommended assets to use as of May 24th 2021: BTC, ETH, LTC, KCS, LINK, DOT, ATOM, LUNA, KSM, CAKE, VET. All with USDT or USDC trading pairs.
TIP: Once your bot has been running for a week or so look at the bottom and you will see the price range it is trading in. For example a KCS/USDT bot might say 6.50–11.75. Once the price of one KCS goes above 11.75 the bot will no longer work. You will need to click the little pencil looking icon next to it to edit and update your AI parameters. Confirm the change and the bot will be running again with the new parameters.
Below is my LTC/USDC bot that has been running for only a little over 2 days. The main thing you want to pay attention to is Grid Profits. You can see this one says $431.86. That is the total profit the bot has made regardless of the price change of LTC. Total profit says $877.17 because the value of LTC has increased since I purchased it at rock bottom prices.
The longer the bot runs the more grid profits it will generate. 💰
Again, please send me a message on Twitter if you need any help at all. This is one of the best ways I’ve found at making truly passive automated income. Thanks for reading!